7/26/2009

fresh

I finally am flying over to my Korea.

I came here Canada when I became 20 and am leaving when I turned 21. I can proudly say it was such a meaningful experience, not to mention it was the entry of my 20's. For the first time I was living life on my own- in the country I had never been before!

I won't say it all went perfect as I expected.. No one could take care of me when I was sick and also there was some time I had to get financial support from my parents due to my unemployed status, and.. Oh well, I almost forgot, I pay the respect to these two named Amir & Homa for owing me my paycheck($500!) and not giving me that. I really do. I went through such a hard time guys :) You taught me a real lesson, the lesson that I should not mess with people from your country. Call me racist but you can't blame me-

But let's just put it aside, It's all goooood now.

Anyways, It's just so amazing that time flew by this fast. Coming to think of it, I always believed the years pass by faster than we age but hey, look how much I've grown, I think I outrun it this time.

It wasn't like I realize what life is all about now or anything like that but it definitely has changed my view and I'm excited where it leads me to from now on.

Maybe at some point in the future, I can reflect upon this experience (I'd rather like to call it 'one long dream') and say it was a turning point of my life-

No comments:

Post a Comment