I've got an assignment due thursday which takes lots of time and I did waste my time on nothing last weekends. I'm fucked up.... like literally.. okay let me see if it's a possible work in 2 days.
I have like 3 hrs left til bedtime today and I think I can spend on it for like 1.5hrs. and I'm going to wake up around 10 2mrw and go get to gym(at school) by 12:30. I got 2 classes 2mrw, following one after another, from 2:00 to 4:45. so that means I'll be available after 5. oh yet, there's another 1.5hrs-ish in bus&subway on the way home. so most likely, I'll be FINALLY all set to do my homework after 7 p.m.
dayum.. seems quite obvious that i'm running short of time. better get started right now...
but maybe one beer doesn't hurt me so haha..??!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment