
Score 970 is nothing special while there's a toefl, but I think it's not bad for the first time. I was kind of scared of the result coming out to be honest cuz people automatically think I became good at english over the past year, which is totally not true! I mean.. well I'd been in english speaking country for a year but it wasn't the language I went abroad for and nor did I go to language school while I was in Canada. I went there, earned my living there, and sometimes I went through hard times there. I was literally living life. And I'm proud of the fact that I made it through by my own in an unfamiliar country at age 20, spent no money that belongs to my parents. It's not something most people experience at their age 20. Anyway my point is, my english still sucks really. That's what I'm trying to say.
These are just words flowing out from my mouth aiming nobody.. just me explaining to unload the pressure.
No comments:
Post a Comment